Acoustic Muffler with Thermoacoustic Impedance Lumping
Model ID: 10536
This model utilizes the thermoacoustic interface in a submodel to obtain a detailed (and more precise) measure for the transfer impedance of a perforated plate.
The impedance is in turn used as an internal impedance in a pressure acoustic model of a muffler. Results are compared to classic impedance models.
This model was built using the following:Acoustics Module
- muffler_thermoacoustic_impedance_43a.mph *
- muffler_thermoacoustic_impedance_43b.mph *
- muffler_thermoacoustic_impedance_43b_nosol.mph *
- muffler_thermoacoustic_impedance_presentation.pdf - 1.43MB
- muffler_thermoacoustic_impedance_presentation.pptx - 1.05MB
To download the files, please sign into your COMSOL Access account.*