The COMSOL Multiphysics software is used by scientists and engineers worldwide, to solve physical problems in their research, design, and development work. Our rapid growth plan requires additional sales specialists to join our team in Cambridge.
You will be responsible for growing COMSOL’s revenue from both new and existing accounts within a defined territory, for either commercial or academic accounts. This challenging role will require you to balance a range of responsibilities including lead qualification, account development, presenting the COMSOL solution, and researching sources for new leads and prospective customers. You will be part of a sales team that is supported by a talented team of applications and marketing specialists.
- Respond promptly and proactively to all sales leads and to qualify them thoroughly
- Develop technical and business relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Work with a team of applications specialists to ensure that the customers’ technical requirements can be satisfied by COMSOL Multiphysics
- Create and deliver sales presentations that meet the needs of the customer
- Develop clear and effective written proposals and quotations
- Maintain meticulous sales records in the company CRM system
- Produce accurate sales forecasts
- Research new sources of sales prospects
- A bachelor’s degree, ideally with at least one year’s sales experience
- A proven interest in science, engineering and technology
- Outstanding communication and time-management skills
- An ability to determine customer needs, both in person and on the telephone
- An ability to work in a goal-oriented environment with key performance indicators
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong skills in office software for presentations and spreadsheets
- Eligible to work in the UK
COMSOL offers a competitive salary and regular reviews to reward personal performance. You will work in a modern office in a stimulating environment that encourages personal responsibility. COMSOL is making a significant contribution to the world of science and engineering and its employees work with some of the brightest people in their field.
Send a Cover letter and CV to Dawn Street at email@example.com or call 01223 451580
||Sales Account Manager
||Cambridge, United Kingdom
indicates required field
Cover Letter and Resume